The University of Chicago Alumni Club of Pittsburgh seeks to:
1. Build a community for UChicago alumni, parents and friends, with a focus on:
- Outreach to alumni who are new to the area.
- Diverse programming that enables alumni and friends of all ages, class years, and interests to attend.
- Creating a club that listens to its members and feels like a community.
2. Center programming on events that feature a learning component and/or develop the local UChicago alumni community.
3. Engage a diverse group of alumni in events and volunteer opportunities, focusing on building a strong and sustainable volunteer network.
- Work toward expanding the volunteer pool to include alumni from a variety of class years, alumni who have been living in Pittsburgh for some time, and parents and friends.